This program will focus on the mastery of the three powerlifting movements: squat, bench, and deadlift.
Every training session will be coached under the watchful eye of coach Du. Each workout will have an emphasis on technique refinement followed by accessory exercises geared towards building muscle mass and increasing the three main lifts.
Coach Du has competed in numerous powerlifting competitions as well as prepping multiple athletes for their own individual meet. He holds a personal bests of 474 squat, 555 deadlift, and 285 bench press at 170 lbs bodyweight.
Members will meet twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday @ 6:30 pm for team practices.
Trainees of all levels are welcomed and will be individually assessed and programmed accordingly to their level of strength and fitness.
- Inzer powerlifting belts, bands, chains, multiple Mark Bell’s slingshots and hip circles.
- 4 fully equipped power racks customized with band attachments and 500 pounds of weight each
- Over 2,500+ pounds of additional weight plates along with micro-plates
- 3 additional rigs for squatting and benching
- 5 deadlift platforms (one with band attachments)
- Glute ham raise with band attachments
- Reverse Hyper
- Dumbbells up to 120s